Developed in 1926 at the end of High Street where a wooden trestle crossed the creek, the first houses
were at the east end of the block where the creek elbows around the street. Houses averaging 600 square feet were built on 36×70 foot lots. These small bungalows have retained their doll-house charm.
This Discovery is not listed as Salem Historic Property.