Built to serve as the parsonage of the Leslie Methodist Church in 1910, this former home was originally located on the corner of Commercial and Myers Street. The ministers who lived there included the Reverends S. Harlow Johnson, C. Dean Poindexter, Joseph Knotts and Kenneth Abbott. In 1984 the church was demolished and the Queen Anne style parsonage moved to its present location at 1305 Cannon Street SE. It was renovated to serve as a doctor’s office.