This house was built for attorney Samel M. Endicott in 1911; the property had been purchased from the D’Arcy family in 1905. He lived here with wife Emma until1934. Other owner residents were Dr. Edgar S. Fortner and his wife Lucy, Grover W. Hillman and Clay H. and Nellie Taylor. In1945 the property was sold to Lenore Park who divided the house into two apartments calling it the Park Apartments.