This is the second D’Arcy house built on this property that had been in D’Arcy family ownership since 1861. It was constructed in 1888 by Peter D’Arcy for his wife Barbara. The three D’Arcy children, Peter H.(1854-1933), Maria Francis(1856-1911), and Teresa (1862-1936), never married and continued to live in the house until their deaths. The house was sold in 1943 to H. Clay and Nellie Taylor. See another photograph.